double page spread

" Today we will be interviewing the one and only Model Supermodel .A women who stole all of our hearts and had the spotlight and Many women Role model and their inspiration.  The dependent hardworking women .KATE MOS."

"So Kate Moss how does it feel  when everyone around the world is looking out for your next, the next fashion trend you will start and what makeup style you're  recently wearing."

 As a model who started at the bottom and worked hard. I couldn't even dream of this. I am glad women are looking up to me as someone who inspires them and someone who they want to be like in the future. It's overwhelming sometimes having the whole world looking up to you. I  get scared of fans disappointment. But I still am proud of being a Nepali women in an industry that not many women of colours  and to open doors for women.

"Did you struggler as a Nepali women? and did you find it harder then a white women would have

 I  feel like my journey would have been easier if I wasn't in a white men dominated industry. And I find it amusing as those same brands who refused working with me because of racism are sending me requests now. That struggle helped me to get to where I am now and I do not regret the choices I made. I am still delighted to represent women of all kinds and also give them the confidence to follow their dreams and express themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to music video

Video games

The Times Newspaper